Cheering Messages to Great Britain
Messages from Internet Users
- Efforts brings goodluck!!
- Date: May 26 12:42 JST From: Takuya Funakushi
- Fight Go!!
- Date: Jun 26 10:22 JST From: Makoto
- fight!! fight!!
- Date: Jun 29 13:32 JST From: masazumi yoshii
- ENGLAND is NO.1 !
- Date: Jul 26 13:08 JST From: AIKO KUBO
- Dear British swimmers, fly high , swim fast! When hard work, meets opportunity
- Date: Aug 4 15:46 JST From: Yamada
- Richard Simmons is our fav mascot and we love him N O T
- Date: Aug 21 15:31 JST From: G B R LEGENDS
- WE LOVE TOBY BOX AND THINK HE IS VELLY VELLY SEXY
- Date: Aug 21 15:50 JST From: ALL NIPS UNITE
- I KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED! BEST WISHES
- Date: Aug 21 22:38 JST From: T.SASAKI
- norman the morman went to bed with a nasty case of mormanitis and changed his na
- Date: Aug 25 15:05 JST From: mormans united
- me to billy
- Date: Aug 25 15:06 JST From: as below
- mark sei figo
- Date: Aug 27 21:52 JST From: a swimmer
- To: Darren "freaky tail" Allaway - Kick some butt and grab some boards!
- Date: Aug 31 06:18 JST From: Paxton Cooper
- Darrin, congratulation and luck throuhout the games.
- Date: Aug 31 06:30 JST From: Robert L Mayberry
- Go D. Allaway
- Date: Aug 31 06:48 JST From: Scoob
- Darren. Way to represent. Baby - Baby !!!
- Date: Aug 31 11:29 JST From: Brian (The Rock) & Henton (Yes that one)
- HI BRANDAN YOU KNOW THAT WORLD RECORD IS 2.45cm YOU CAN DO IT GOODLUCK
- Date: Sep 1 00:59 JST From: VIKAS
Back to the menu.
Back to the Home page.