Cheering Messages to Bangladesh
Messages from Internet Users
- I visited your country, Bangladsh, to see IPSA last june. I enjoyed your country
- Date: Jun 30 23:15 JST From: Hisashi Yahata
- I enjoyed your country last June. Please do enjoy life in Fukuoka
- Date: Jun 30 23:18 JST From: Hisashi Yahata
- I want your translater Akiko to help your runnings.
- Date: Aug 22 17:25 JST From: Murakami Takehide
- I love you, I hope your great successs!
- Date: Aug 24 10:39 JST From: Your sister friend, Miki Kurishima
- I want your translator akiko to get friends with better english.
- Date: Aug 29 19:58 JST From: Jeff "Henna Gaijin"
- Toubun eigo wa yame! Motto benkyou sitekara.
- Date: Aug 30 11:12 JST From: Murakami Takehide
- Hayaku kaette kitekudasai.
- Date: Aug 30 11:13 JST From: Murakami Takehide
- mousukosi mattetekudasai e-mail yomimasita arigatou. demo futatusika nakattayo.
- Date: Aug 30 14:06 JST From: aki
- Gomen nasai to murakami takehide. I notice he has stopped writing in English.
- Date: Aug 31 10:43 JST From: Henna Gaijin
- cyousiga waridesu. tegamitodokimasita.
- Date: Aug 31 12:39 JST From: aki
- To Jeff. I have to pick our team manager up at Hakata station at 9 pm.
- Date: Aug 31 12:43 JST From: akiko
- so I have to cancel today's appointment . sorry.
- Date: Aug 31 12:45 JST From: akiko
- I miss you.
- Date: Sep 2 08:56 JST From: a
- asita kaerimasu. denwadekinakute gomen.
- Date: Sep 3 14:33 JST From: a k i
- ima 3ji desu. mosuguaeruhazu.Hayaku!
- Date: Sep 4 15:48 JST From: Murakami Takehide
Back to the menu.
Back to the Home page.