Area: 678,033 sq kilometers
Language: Tribal language
by Myatkalayer(Fukuoka Institute of Technology)
- Between China and India above Thailand.
- Mineral and Stone.
- Main food
- Traditional Musical Instrument
- Harp,Zylophone,Oil,Trumpet,Myanmar's drum,...
- About 100 tribes.
- Custom & habit
- Every morning,we donate rice,fruits and other foods to our god
and morks as our first meal of the day.Every night,we have to pray and
wish to our god and to say good night,thanks,respect to our parents.As
our traditional custom,the boy before he become adolescence,must go to
monestry and obey the religions discipline of god and monks.
- New year
- The middle of April.
- Summer : February to May.
- Rainy :
June to September.
- Winter : October to January.
- We have one traditional festival in each month.Among these
festival through out the year,the water festival is the most
famous.Our traditional and religioins kelieve for this water festival
is to take off the bad fate and thing before entering the comming new
- Intersting place for tourist
- Yangon,Mandalay,Pagan,Inlay lake,Poppa hill.
- Shawedagon,Pagoda,Sule Pagoda,Kobaaye Pagoda,Kalawait,etc...
- Mandaly hill,Shawe NanDaw palace,Mahamuri pagoda,etc...
- Anada tenple,Shaweirgyi Pagoda,Mingaba village(very famous
traditional ligouor ware procedure in Mingaba township.)etc...
- Inlay lake
- They use this lake as their town.All of the plants and vegetables
are wltivated over the lake water.They use leg for paddling of the boot.
- Poppa hill
- There are mony pagoda and tenples above the hill.
- Traditional food
- Monhinga.It looks like soomen(noddle)with soup.Soup contains rice
powder(soft banana stem),fish,onion,paste,garlic ginger,chili peper
- Essential food for our daily meal
- Paste called "GAPI" consist of fermented fisher,prawns and solt.
It's very delicious but with strong smell.
Since there will be many participating countries and regions,
providing sufficient information for the introduction of each
and every country is beyond our capabilities.
If you wish to make the introduction of your own country rich and full,
please send us your copy, original or publicly available already,
in English and if possible in your own language.
You will see your copy here with your signature.
Back to previous page.
Back to home page.